Sunday, February 10, 2013

My adik manis, please bangun :(( hangin there and stay strong darling. Because i know you're such a strong girl. Kak tira doakan yaya cepat sedar dan cepat sembuh. Whatever happen to you, ill still love you! Hope yaya akan baca ni once yaya dah sihat ;)

So this morning (well not really morning) i woke up to a bad news. Yup, those news that you really don't want to hear. My high school juniors involved in car accident. It was between superbike and kancil. And my juniors tu bawa kancil. Ada 3 orang. One of them died on the spot, another one hilang ingatan and another one sedang koma sekarang ni. Yang tengah koma tu my adik manis :(( we actually quiet close to each other. i was SPEECHLESS! And shocked. Me and yaya tweet each other last 2 days and last night she retweet one of my tweet.. Then next thing you know, dia tengah koma!! Ya Allah, give me strength please..... Speechless. Just speechless. 

To Yaya and Arul please get well soon! And to Syakir semoga roh anda tenang disana. Al-Fatihah..


No comments: